Information Collection and Use
Information You Provide to Us
We collect information when you register for an account, make a purchase, communicate with us via social media sites, request customer support, or otherwise communicate with us. The information you may provide includes your name, email, feedback, and other information about you included within your messages to us. The Information collected will neither be shared nor used to track you.
Information About Your Use of the Services
When you use our Services, we collect the following Information about you:
- Log Information: Whenever you use our Service, in a case of an error in the app we collect data and Information on your phone called Log Data. This Log Data may include information such as your device name, operating system version, the configuration of the app when utilizing our Service, the time and date of your use of the Service, and other statistics.
- Transactional Information: When you make a purchase or return, we collect Information about the transaction, such as product description, price, subscription or free trial expiration date, and time and date of the transaction.
- Cookies: Cookies are files with a small amount of data that are commonly used as anonymous unique identifiers. These are sent to your browser from the websites that you visit and are stored on your device's internal memory. This Service does not use these “cookies” explicitly. However, the app may use third party code and libraries that use “cookies” to collect Information and improve their services. You have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies and know when a cookie is being sent to your device. If you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of this Service.
Information We Collect from Other Sources
We also obtain Information about you from other sources, including transaction Information from third-party app stores you use to install our app or purchase a subscription. If you create or log into your account through a social media service account, we will have access to certain information from that account, such as your name and other account information, in accordance with the authorization procedures set by that social media service.
Use of Information
We use the Information we collect to:
- Provide, maintain and improve our Services, including debugging to identify and repair errors, and develop new products and service;
- Process transactions and fulfill orders;
- Send you transactional or relationship messages, such as receipts, account notifications, customer service responses, and other administrative messages;
- Communicate with you about products, services, and events offered by Journey and others, request feedback, and send news, gifts or other Information we think will be of interest to you;
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage, and activities in connection with our Services;
- Detect, investigate and prevent fraudulent transactions and other illegal activities and protect the rights and property of Journey and others, including to enforce our agreements and policies. If you feel your transaction was declined in error, please contact us for assistance at help.journey.cloud;
- Comply with the law, such as by processing transactional records for tax filings and other compliance activities;
We value your trust in providing us your Information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links to Other Sites