We should always aim to save for a rainy day, which is why it's important to keep a firm hand on our finances and savings. But financial planning doesn't have to be a tedious and intimidating affair, not with the Journey Budget Planner 2022, at least.
Stay forward-looking; set your financial goals, make saving plans and aim to clear your debts.
Stay on top of your finances; track your budget, spending activity and credit score so that you can see where improvements can be made.
Get a birds eye view of the ins and outs of your finances with the yearly financial tracker, and celebrate your budgeting skills at the end of the year!
- A4 size
- Available in light and dark theme
- Goal-setting worksheet
- Monthly budget planner
- Monthly activity tracker
- Saving planner and tracker
- Debt planner and tracker
- Credit score tracker
- Yearly financial tracker
How to Use
- Download and open the planner in a PDF annotation app. GoodNotes (iOS), ZoomNotes (iOS), Xodo (Android).
- Open the planner in the app and start writing with your stylus.
- Across the top of the planner you will see tabs for easy navigation to the different worksheets and sections of the planner.
- There are also links throughout the planner that will help you navigate easier through the days of the month.
- You can also duplicate pages in the app if you need more.